Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Ex-teacher charged in Claremont sex assault had felony record
He was arrested in 2005, the federal complaint says, for stealing items such as night vision goggles and lasers — primarily for use by military and law enforcement personnel — from his part-time security guard job at Insight Technology in Londonderry.
LeBlanc pleaded guilty and was fined $100.
He said according to state law, only murder, kidnapping, sexual assault, child pornography, child abuse or any other crimes having to do with children are reported to the schools.
If any are reported to an SAU or school district that do not fall under the state statue, it is up to school officials to decide whether to hire the person or allow them to volunteer.
In the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Newport Tuesday afternoon, LeBlanc waived his right to a probable cause hearing on four counts of felonious sexual assault.
In the end, the judge reduced LeBlanc’s bail from $250,000 cash-only to $150,000 cash-only.
The case is now bound over to Sullivan County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483