Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester stabbing under investigation
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating a stabbing that sent a city man to the Elliot Hospital with multiple leg and arm wounds.
Luis Sepulveda, 50, of 194 Biron St., suffered stab wounds to his leg and arm, injuries police said were not life-threatening.
The incident happened about 8:25 p.m. Monday in a hallway inside 340 Shasta St.
When police arrived, Sepulveda and Francis J Gomez Paulino, 36, of 340 Shasta St., were fighting in the hallway. Officers separated the two men and recovered a buck knife believed used in the fight.
Police said a preliminary investigation indicated Sepulveda went to Paulino's home, got into a heated argument with him and that it quickly escalated into a physical fight during which Sepulveda was stabbed. He was taken by ambulance to the Elliot for treatment.
No one is under arrest, but detectives continue to investigate the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four