Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester stabbing under investigation
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating a stabbing that sent a city man to the Elliot Hospital with multiple leg and arm wounds.
Luis Sepulveda, 50, of 194 Biron St., suffered stab wounds to his leg and arm, injuries police said were not life-threatening.
The incident happened about 8:25 p.m. Monday in a hallway inside 340 Shasta St.
When police arrived, Sepulveda and Francis J Gomez Paulino, 36, of 340 Shasta St., were fighting in the hallway. Officers separated the two men and recovered a buck knife believed used in the fight.
Police said a preliminary investigation indicated Sepulveda went to Paulino's home, got into a heated argument with him and that it quickly escalated into a physical fight during which Sepulveda was stabbed. He was taken by ambulance to the Elliot for treatment.
No one is under arrest, but detectives continue to investigate the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester restaurant closed after employee commits suicide - 0
- Abby's home, but answers aren't as police ask public for help - 2
- Spofford three-car crash injuries two - 0
- Dover man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash - 0
- 37 hikers rescued from Mt. Major over weekend - 3
- Missing since October, Abby Hernandez is home - 32
- Solutions sought in rectifying traffic backups in Meredith - 1
- Dover mortorcyclist taken to Maine hospital after crash - 0
- Keene police continue pedestrian collision investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
- Still no budget in Nashua - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's