Fashion show focuses on cancer care and a cure
Student models strutted their stuff on the catwalk at last year's Styles and Smiles fashion show for breast cancer. This year's event will take place April 12. (APRIL GUILMET)
The fifth annual Styles and Smiles Fashion Show for breast cancer will take place Saturday, April 12, at Windham High School.
Windham High School junior Alex Monfette, who studies fashion design, will also show off some of her "up-cycled" prom dress creations.
Students from the Londonderry Dance Academy will entertain crowds with an original dance number, while ConvenientMD Urgent Care in Windham is sponsoring the event's concessions.
Donations to support the local team can be made online at www.avonwalk.org or on the team's website, www.teambelladonna.weebly.com.
Tickets will be sold at the door for a donation of $10 per person, or two tickets for $15. Breast cancer survivors will be admitted free of charge.
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 20
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 5
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
- For the NH GOP: Two new stars - 13
- 9/11 memories revived: 'A quiet, unyielding anger' - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 11
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?