Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Dover police seek man after downtown burglary video released
Surveillance video of the crime was distributed to the media Monday, and detectives said information as a result of that release led them to Whitney, who remains at large.
Police are investigating the series of commercial burglaries that occurred just after midnight Saturday.
"At this time we are not releasing the number of businesses burglarized. It appears the suspect was looking for cash and jewelry," Sgt. Scott Pettingill said.
"Surveillance video obtained at the scene shows the suspect as a lone black male with a shaved head, believed to be in his mid to late 20's, with a stud earring in his left ear, wearing blue jeans, a black Northface jacket with a dark colored hoodie and black sneakers with white soles," according to police.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact the Special Investigations Bureau at (603) 742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called into the Dover Crimeline at (603) 749-6000. The Dover Crimeline can also be contacted via www.dovernhcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 10
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 26
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483