Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Eight facing charges after drug sweep in Pembroke, Allenstown
Clockwise from top left, Julie Brasseau, Brett Carter, Corie Clemmer, Kristi Devlin, Roland M Thibeault, Roland Thibeault, James Wadleigh and Angela Horn.
The arrests began early afternoon Thursday and continued into the night. They came after nearly a year-long undercover investigation involving the task force and state, Pembroke and Allenstown police.
Pembroke Police Chief Dwayne Gilman said investigators also seized more than $10,000 in cash and a considerable amount of drugs.
James Wadleigh, 51, of 197 Main St., was "the guy at the top of the enterprise," Gilman said, allegedly supplying the others with the drugs.
He said the other seven were low level dealers who moved around a lot, conducting "hand-to-hand" sales from various locations including out of their cars.
The others arrested were Brett Carter, 18, Angela Horn 39, Roland M. Thibeault, 18, and his father Roland Thibeault, 47, all of Pembroke; and, Corie Clemmer, 36, Kristi Devlin, 35, and Julie Brasseau, 47, all of Allenstown.
They are to appear at video arraignments Friday morning in in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
Police expect to make other arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917