Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Supreme Court hears Hobby Lobby's birth control coverage challenge today
According to the website hobbylobbycase.com, a host of organizations have filed in support of Hobby Lobby, including U.S. Catholic bishops, some Jewish organizations, the Mormon church, the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, and some physician groups.
Bissonnette said his organization supports the rights of the owners to practice their religious beliefs, but they should not be able to impose them on their employees.
The video said full-time, entry-level workers earn a starting pay that exceeds the minimum wage by 90 percent. The Manchester location is the only Hobby Lobby in New Hampshire, according to the company website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stark Covered Bridge repairs underway, to be completed in Spring 2015 - 0
- Londonderry allows DOT to assume management of Exit 4A project - 0
- DOT orders bridge closure in West Swanzey - 0
- Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A - 0
- Traffic change Wednesday for Keene State move-in day - 0
- Historic Blair Bridge in Campton reopened - 1
- Creative ways to finance rail in NH pushed - 11
- Hudson grapples with traffic concerns as industrial park grows - 0
- Nashua transportation roundtable event canceled - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate