Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lancaster man indicted on manslaughter, negligent homicide charges
A Coos County Grand Jury indicted Steven Dupont, 47, of Lancaster, on those charges Friday.
The indictments state that Dupont punched John Kenney, 57, in the face, which resulted in Kenney falling to the ground and receiving blunt impact head injuries that killed him.
Several indictments for assault and sexual assault were handed up, including two counts of first degree assault against Steven Austin, 34, of Colebrook. The indictments allege on Dec. 18, 2013 he caused a serious head injury with a sword.
James Lapre, 40, of Londonderry, was indicted on three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. The assaults allegedly took place in Berlin between 2008 and 2010 against the same victim, who was under 16 at the time.
Other indictments include the following:
Crystal Blodgett, 26, of Berlin, indicted on one count of accomplice to the crime of robbery.
Tyler Crawford, 19, of Dixfield, Maine, was indicted on one count of theft of services.
Dana P. Roy, 23, of Milan, was indicted on one count of controlled drug act, acts prohibited.
Jeremiah Sargent, 18, of Groveton, was indicted on two counts of forgery and one of criminal liability for the conduct of another. On June 17 in Groveton he allegedly forged a check on the account of another person, convincing another person to help him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483