Home » Opinion » Editorials
Barack loves Jeanne: His most loyal Granite Stater
Every Democrat in New Hampshire had to be thinking the same thing. You could see it in the press releases the Democratic Party and Team Shaheen were rapidly firing out every day since Friday, March 14, when Brown announced his Senate exploratory committee.
Great for whom? Not the people of the Grante State. In the latest Boston Herald/Suffolk University poll, Obama posted a 40 percent job approval rating in New Hampshire. In the UNH poll before that, it was 41 percent. By marching in step with Obama, Shaheen is far out of step with New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads