Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATE: Nashua police charge man with credit union robbery
Richard Ledoux, 31, of 13 Pleasant St., was arrested Friday afternoon and charged with robbery, a class B felony. The Elm Street credit union was robbed about 4:50 p.m. Thursday by a man wearing a fake beard. Police said the robber threatened a teller to obtain an undisclosed amount of cash. Once he had the money, he ran out of the bank, fleeing on foot in an unknown direction.
Investigators released still images from the credit union's surveillance and information from the public resulted in them locating and arresting Ledoux. He was held on $25,000 cash at the police station, pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Previous story follows:
NASHUA -- A man with a fake beard entered a local bank and demanded cash during broad daylight on Thursday.
Police are investigating the robbery, which occurred around 4:48 p.m. Thursday at the Granite State Credit Union, 19 Elm St.
It is unknown whether the man was armed at the time of the robbery, said police, adding an undisclosed amount of cash was given to robber.
The robber is described as a white male in his 30s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall or 6 feet tall with a medium build. He was wearing tan cargo pants and a gray hooded sweatshirt with a zipper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483