Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
UPDATE: Nashua police charge man with credit union robbery
Richard Ledoux, 31, of 13 Pleasant St., was arrested Friday afternoon and charged with robbery, a class B felony. The Elm Street credit union was robbed about 4:50 p.m. Thursday by a man wearing a fake beard. Police said the robber threatened a teller to obtain an undisclosed amount of cash. Once he had the money, he ran out of the bank, fleeing on foot in an unknown direction.
Investigators released still images from the credit union's surveillance and information from the public resulted in them locating and arresting Ledoux. He was held on $25,000 cash at the police station, pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Previous story follows:
NASHUA -- A man with a fake beard entered a local bank and demanded cash during broad daylight on Thursday.
Police are investigating the robbery, which occurred around 4:48 p.m. Thursday at the Granite State Credit Union, 19 Elm St.
It is unknown whether the man was armed at the time of the robbery, said police, adding an undisclosed amount of cash was given to robber.
The robber is described as a white male in his 30s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall or 6 feet tall with a medium build. He was wearing tan cargo pants and a gray hooded sweatshirt with a zipper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 12
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announcesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483