Home » News » Public Safety
One injured in rollover crash in Hudson
Police and fire officials were called to the area near 291 Central St. shortly after noontime on Sunday. Upon their arrival, emergency crews discovered a pickup truck had veered off the main roadway, coming to a rest on the driver’s side with its roof resting against a granite ledge.
Firefighters were able to remove the vehicle’s two occupant using hydraulic tools to cut their way through the windshield.
The incident remains under investigation, though excessive speed may have contributed to the crash, officials said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening - 1
- Tubers lose contact with group, spend night in wooded area - 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 2
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 5
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Brothers escape being hit by circling boat - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Upsets mark quarterfinal play in Red Ryan CYO golf - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Keene boy hit by truck remains hospitalized - 0
- Whole Foods plans to open Bedford store next year - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Fed is in no rush to raise rates; S&P, Nasdaq end higher - 0
- Bill sponsor critical of Hassan for vetoing Sununu center legislation - 0
- Sturm Ruger shares suffer steepest dip in 5 months as gun sales wane - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride