Diocese of Manchester puts 2 Concord churches up for sale
March 19. 2014 6:04PM
MANCHESTER — The Diocese of Manchester, the Roman Catholic Church in New Hampshire, has put two Concord churches up for sale. The properties are among the 11 items the diocese has on the real estate market.
Sacred Heart Church at 54 Pleasant St. is for sale for $2.9 million, while the adjacent Sacred Heart Rectory is listed at $400,000, subject to the city's approval of subdividing the property.
Saint Peter Church at 135 North State St. is for sale at $1.4 million.
Bill Norton, of Norton Asset Management, is the broker for those properties.
Another recent church property for sale, the St. Joseph High School at 460 Pine St. in Manchester, is for sale at $980,000.
Other properties for sale, according to the Diocese of Manchester's website are:
• St. Patrick Church, 9 Greenfield Road, Bennington.
• St. Charles Borromeo Church, rectory and parking lot, 577 Central St., Dover.
• St. Patrick Parish — Nashua, a 3-acre lot of cemetery land, located in Hudson.
• Wellington Hill Road land in Manchester, first listed seven years ago, and under agreement with Sterling Homes, subject to plans for development by city planning.
• Our Lady of Mercy Parish, 20 Courtland Drive, Merrimack
• St. Helena Mission Church, 236 Endicott St., Weirs Beach.
• Sacred Heart Church, 47 Maple St., Wilton.