Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Fiance, who was stabbed, needs her, says Manchester woman requesting bail
“I have no reason to run. I have two children,” Ferreira said.
Judge Gregory Michael asked police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier about Ferreira’s statement, and Pelletier said the stabbing is under investigation.
Michael changed the requested $2,500 cash/surety bail to personal recognizance on a 2013 Nashua charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and two charges of domestic assault. Bail conditions bar contact with Ferreira’s ex-husband and his mother. A trial was set for May 6, when Michael said he will be sitting in Nashua and will see Ferreira again.
Kelly Vietze, 44, of 159 S. Main St., told Judge Michael on Tuesday that she missed court dates for misdemeanor driving after revocation charges because she was in a Dublin rehab facility at the time.
The judge praised Vietze for going through rehab and remaining clean.
He set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance on a Manchester police charge, with an April 21 trial date. Bail was set at $750 personal recognizance on a State Police charge, with an April 28 trial date.
Louise Mcilvar, 34, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge that alleges she left the Rite Aid at 270 Mammoth Road with hair care products without paying for them on Jan. 28.
The judge set a $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, but left in place a $1,000 cash/surety bail on a theft by unauthorized taking charge from October 2013 at Walmart on Keller Street. Mcilvar had failed to appear for trial on that charge Jan. 28.
Lists health issues
A Massachusetts man Tuesday asked for personal recognizance bail, saying he has been in the hospital four times in the past six months and needs surgery for a heart pacemaker.
She has “a lot going on”
A Derry woman was hoping for personal recognizance bail at her arraignment Tuesday, but police prosecutors wanted $1,000 cash/surety bail for Amanda Warren, 26, of 15 Windham Depot Road, Lot 27.
Warren was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order. A police prosecutor said Warren, who has a suspended sentence on April 2013 convictions for assault and resisting arrest, has pending drug and driving while intoxicated charges in Derry and Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917