Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Lebanon man charged with aggravated DWI after snowmobile crash
Kevin Bailey of Lebanon was operating his Arctic Cat snowmobile in Enfield on the Northern Rail Trail when he came upon a woman walking her dog, according to a release from N.H. Fish and Game. Bailey tried to avoid colliding with the walker and dog, driving his snowmobile off the left side of the trail and colliding with a tree.
Rescue personnel from Enfield Fire and Rescue, Enfield police, Canaan police, and Fish and Game personnel responded.
The owner of the dog was transported by Enfield Rescue personnel to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for abrasions. Investigators believe she was not struck by the snowmobile.
Bailey was arrested for aggravated DWI and was not taken to the hospital for his injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917