The DNC, meanwhile, is trying to keep the vaunted Obama political machine in place. Of the $2 million the DNC explicitly set aside for keep track of every voter and report back to the DNC's central database, $40,000 went into New Hampshire. "It's a significant sum of money that helps us operate and prepare for the 2014 cycle," said Raymond Buckley, the New Hampshire Democrats' chairman.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment