Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Deerfield to hold recount for police detail fund vote
Barry, who supported revoking Senate Bill 2 (SB2) in Deerfield, said the initial vote tally is reflective of the precise reason traditional Town Meeting is a better fit for the community.
This year’s article was supported by all five selectmen, and town administrator Michael Wright hypothesized that many residents may have been confused by the wording of the request.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind