Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Raymond woman, 20, out of bail, arrested and has new bail at $20,000
Fitzwater Duran, who that day gave an address of 302 Auburn St., was one of four people charged with criminal trespass after police responded to 140 Dow St., at about 3 a.m. on Feb. 22, in response to a report of a large party being held, without permission, in a vacant portion of the building’s first floor.
Lane is also scheduled for a dispositional hearing three days later, on March 27 in Hillsborough County Superior Court North. She was indicted on felony reckless conduct and operating after suspension charges stemming from an early morning incident Aug. 18, 2013, in which she drove into a flatbed trailer on a closed portion of Mammoth Road. A front seat passenger sustained fatal injuries in that crash.
Gave false name
David Madol, 21, of 600 Front St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of disobeying an officer and a violation of driving after suspension.
A former Trinity High School and Manchester Memorial High School basketball star, Madol was dismissed from the Southern New Hampshire University basketball team after his arrest in December 2012 on charges of theft and unlawful possession of alcohol.
Wilton man, accused of entering his ex-girlfriend’s Manchester residence to assault her, was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony burglary charge and misdemeanor charges of simple assault, obstructing the report of a crime and criminal mischief.
He is accused of pushing the woman with both hands into a counter, grabbing her cell phone and smashing it on the floor so she couldn’t call police.
A Newport woman Friday wanted to know who got her arrested. She asked a police prosecutor in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division who made the call to police that resulted in her arrest earlier Friday.
Erika Bressette, 34, of 80 Laurel St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court to a simple assault charge that alleges she punched her boyfriend while they were in the alley next to the Strange Brew Tavern, 88 Market St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bail, house arrest for alleged drunk driver charged with negligent homicide - 0
- Company’s bookkeeper charged with stealing money - 0
- Deliberations begin in Hobbs trial - 0
- Kingston man who escaped from police station charged with burglary - 0
- Two men arrested in Newport. - 0
- Police search for robbery suspect in Dover - 0
- Plaistow town planner arrested on forgery, fraud charges - 1
- More details, photos emerge on man accused of murdering parents and burning down their home - 0
- Police say alleged bank robber tried to take gun from officer in hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Weare residents turn out to express police department concerns - 0
- State's QBs in the spotlight - 0
- Major development approved in Merrimack - 0
- Residents in western N.Y. call snow worst in memory - 0
- With gene mutations, second breast cancer risk rises over time - 0
- In wake of beheadings, National Security Council to review U.S. hostage policy - 0
- Plaistow town planner arrested - 0
- Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck - 0
- Moreau does it all for Campbell High - 0
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
FEEDNH supports local nonprofits
Plaistow town planner arrested
Major development approved in Merrimack
Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck
Rymes works to finalize Fuller sale
King Obama: Creating a constitutional crisis
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Will the past be prologue in the State House with 'O'Brien II?'
20141120-FairPoint warns of mobile picketing as union brings protest to customer doorsteps
Nashua man faces enhanced drug charges
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483