Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Raymond woman, 20, out of bail, arrested and has new bail at $20,000
Fitzwater Duran, who that day gave an address of 302 Auburn St., was one of four people charged with criminal trespass after police responded to 140 Dow St., at about 3 a.m. on Feb. 22, in response to a report of a large party being held, without permission, in a vacant portion of the building’s first floor.
Lane is also scheduled for a dispositional hearing three days later, on March 27 in Hillsborough County Superior Court North. She was indicted on felony reckless conduct and operating after suspension charges stemming from an early morning incident Aug. 18, 2013, in which she drove into a flatbed trailer on a closed portion of Mammoth Road. A front seat passenger sustained fatal injuries in that crash.
Gave false name
David Madol, 21, of 600 Front St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of disobeying an officer and a violation of driving after suspension.
A former Trinity High School and Manchester Memorial High School basketball star, Madol was dismissed from the Southern New Hampshire University basketball team after his arrest in December 2012 on charges of theft and unlawful possession of alcohol.
Wilton man, accused of entering his ex-girlfriend’s Manchester residence to assault her, was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony burglary charge and misdemeanor charges of simple assault, obstructing the report of a crime and criminal mischief.
He is accused of pushing the woman with both hands into a counter, grabbing her cell phone and smashing it on the floor so she couldn’t call police.
A Newport woman Friday wanted to know who got her arrested. She asked a police prosecutor in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division who made the call to police that resulted in her arrest earlier Friday.
Erika Bressette, 34, of 80 Laurel St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court to a simple assault charge that alleges she punched her boyfriend while they were in the alley next to the Strange Brew Tavern, 88 Market St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 10
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 2
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483