Home » Opinion » Editorials
Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities
She spoke about rising seas and a weakened tourism industry.
Meanwhile, 10.5 million Americans remain out of work, with another 7.2 million employed part time because they cannot find full-time jobs.
Gallup measures "Americans' level of worry about national problems." Its latest survey ranked climate change 14th out of 15 issues. The top five were: "The economy" (59 percent), "federal spending and the budget deficit" (58), "the availability and affordability of health care" (57), "unemployment" (49) and "the size and power of the federal government" (48).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Christmas spirit: Do you have more than a homeless man? - 1
- The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama - 29
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 36
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- After Newtown: A gun rights revival - 39
- Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors - 15
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 21
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 3
- All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 21
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'