Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Errol town warrant passes easily
Selectman Marc Poulin said the system, which has 74 customers, is an aging system that has failed some tests.
Poulin said the oldest parts of the system date back to the 1960s and '70s. The last time it was last updated more than 20 years ago.
Poulin said discussion on the article lasted more than one hour. Most of the questions related to the cost and who would pay for it.
Special to the Sunday News
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene man arrested in assault on 2-year-old - 1
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof