Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep
• Leah Landino, 18, Nashua, on one count of selling crack cocaine.
• Dana Messina, 38, Nashua, on three counts of selling crack cocaine and one count of criminal liability to the conduct of another.
• Jake Yacco, 22, homeless, on one count of selling oxycodone.
• Vanessa Amico, 19, Salem, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Ryan Mateo, 17, of Nashua, on one count of selling marijuana.
• Kevin Webber, 37, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin and one count of selling cocaine.
• Stacy Dalesio, 32, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Aaron Elsass, 25, Nashua, on four counts of selling hashish and one count of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Allyson Hastings, 51, Nashua, on two counts of selling suboxone.
• Matthew Robinson, 29, Nashua, on three counts of selling heroin.
Police said they are still looking for a 15th person, Jeremy Slater, 35, who has no known address but is wanted for allegedly selling heroin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917