Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep
• Leah Landino, 18, Nashua, on one count of selling crack cocaine.
• Dana Messina, 38, Nashua, on three counts of selling crack cocaine and one count of criminal liability to the conduct of another.
• Jake Yacco, 22, homeless, on one count of selling oxycodone.
• Vanessa Amico, 19, Salem, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Ryan Mateo, 17, of Nashua, on one count of selling marijuana.
• Kevin Webber, 37, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin and one count of selling cocaine.
• Stacy Dalesio, 32, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Aaron Elsass, 25, Nashua, on four counts of selling hashish and one count of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Allyson Hastings, 51, Nashua, on two counts of selling suboxone.
• Matthew Robinson, 29, Nashua, on three counts of selling heroin.
Police said they are still looking for a 15th person, Jeremy Slater, 35, who has no known address but is wanted for allegedly selling heroin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917