Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit
The United States Marshals Service announced that Shaun Ellis was arrested in Brownstown Township, Mich., on Thursday afternoon.
In addition to the New Hampshire charge, Ellis had previously been convicted in Massachusetts on charges of felony possession of Oxycontin and for pulling a gun at a Cape Cod pharmacy while attempting to obtain a prescription.
While in New Hampshire, he also used the name Normand Ellis.
The Fugitive of the Week program, in which the Marshals publicize a wanted person through the New Hampshire Union Leader and other media outlets, is credited with more than 5,500 arrests of people wanted by law enforcement in the state since 2002.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483