Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail
Insists he’s innocent
A man accused of going to a woman’s residence and knocking on her door and then assaulting her on Feb. 25 was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of simple assault and stalking.
Grant told Lyons, “I don’t actually know where this person lives.”
Bail is $3,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the woman and barring Grant from going to her residence. A probable cause hearing was set for March 24.
Timothy Mosher, 30, of 61 Appleton St., Thursday waived a speedy probable cause hearing in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of falsifying physical evidence.
Multiple charges filed
Shaun Lusk, 31, of 34 Pine Hill Road, Goffstown, pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to eight simple assault charges, two criminal threatening charges, one criminal trespass charge and one disorderly conduct charge, all stemming from an incident Feb. 27 at the Market Basket store at 460 Elm St.
After Officer Scott Ardita stopped what he considered to be a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of Home Depot, 129 March Ave., and began speaking with the occupants, he noticed a Home Depot loss prevention officer in a verbal confrontation with a customer outside the store.
Once the officer grabbed hold of the man, identified as Derek Gagne, 24, of 541 Bartlett St., he was found in possession of a hammer and a set of Hex tools, valued at approximately $60, that were taken from the store without payment.
After Gagne was taken into custody, Ardita and Officer Tom Dubois turned their attention to the stopped motor vehicle and a passenger, Aljermaine Jones, 37, of 180 Beech St., was arrested on a electronic bench warrant from Nashua Circuit Court for his failure to appear on a motor vehicle charge.
Officers Dan Whelan and Daniel Senechal, who had investigated a Feb. 26 unarmed robbery at the Market Basket store, 460 Elm St., were parked at Lake Avenue and Pine Street when they saw the man sought in the robbery. Denis Omerovic, 32, of 241 Lake Ave., is accused of taking approximately $20 of food and pushing a manager who sought to stop him from leaving the store without paying for the food.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 12
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announcesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483