In January, the Town of Colebrook filed a complaint against the Town of Stewartstown, seeking $733.14 plus $80 in court costs, citing unpaid bills for Colebrook Police Department officers' calls to Stewartstown for three incidents. Stewartstown argued that the calls constituted backup to N.H. State Police, and the officers did not constitute first responses. Each bill was for $225 and the incidents occurred in March and July of last year.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment