Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
$2 million federal grant targets New Hampshire health exchange
Sevigny told the representatives and senators that two more health insurance companies are expected to participate next year in the online exchange, which this year has only Anthem policies.
The department had a $900,000 federal grant last year to evaluated the Anthem offerings now posted on the New Hampshire exchange, created in partnership with the federal government.
Payment is linked to performance of certain tasks. “If they don’t do the work, they don’t get paid,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate