Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Dunbarton's $5.7 million school budget passes
Article 3, the $5,778,641 operating budget; Article 4, raising $31,570 and establishing a capital reserve fund for legal expenses; and Warrant Article 5, placing $1,000 into the Kitchen Equipment Fund — plus expected revenues and the state school tax, will increase taxes by about 47 cents per $1,000 property valuation for a projected total tax rate of $15.20, or about $141 for a $300,000 home.
In welcoming Dunbarton to SAU 67, Cascadden said this will be his first time working with a multiple district, and he is excited about the new AREA partnership.
Balke, who was named superintendent of SAU 19 on March 6, wished Dunbarton well as it transitions to Bow in September.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thomas Sowell: The 'experts' look down on you - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 11
- David Harsanyi: The two-state solution is dead - 1
- Pat Buchanan: A rogue President remakes America - 1
- Another View -- Max Boot: Six steps to a better strategy for defeating ISIS - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Wait, when did we finish talking about Gruber? - 4
- Charles Krauthammer: The climate pact swindle - 0
- Roger Simon: So why don't the media report better news? - 0
- George Will: Required reading on a Rockefeller - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 2
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 3
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection