Deadline set for identifiers on for-profit MADD donation bins in NH
It’s been well over a year since the Attorney General’s Office first began looking into an agreement between MADD and CMRK Inc. of Northborough, Mass.
The AG’s office reached a negotiated agreement last year with CMRK’s president, Fawaz El Khoury, to add language to the bins to clarify the arrangement with MADD. That still hasn’t happened.
If her office does not hear back this week, Knowles said, “The attorney general will open an investigation.”
“We have to wait for a warm day to be able to put them on,” he said.
El Khoury said he expects the stickers will be on the bins by the end of March or “at the latest” by mid-April.As soon as the weather cooperates, he said, “It will be done.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New London voters pass municipal budget - 0
- Peterborough voters say no to cluster housing, yes to village zone - 0
- Newport voters say yes to police and DPW raises - 0
- Hooksett voters OK budget, police pact - 0
- Voters reject propane-only heating plan at Lafayette Regional School - 0
- Zoning measures against sprawl on Peterborough Town Meeting ballot - 0
- Town engineer, budget increase on Hooksett ballot - 0
- New London residents to vote on $1.17 million budget - 0
- Sanbornton to vote on cruisers, voting date - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Should mortar-style firework sales to the public be prohibited?
- Total Votes: 1507