The Port Authority should not be operating in Atlantic City at all, but “Christie’s commissioners on the Port Authority pressed successfully to have the authority take responsibility for the Atlantic City airport, even though Atlantic City is far outside the port district,” said Jameson W. Doig, a professor at Dartmouth College in New Hampshire and the author of “Empire on the Hudson,” a history of the authority.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment