Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle
Edward Miller, 56, was charged with driving under the influence of liquor and conduct after an accident, police said.
The victim, whom police found on the ground in the parking lot on Harriman Hill Road, told officers that Miller, his friend, fled the scene shortly before 12:30 a.m. Friday. The victim was taken to Exeter Hospital to be treated for what were believed to be non-life-threatening injuries.
Police said Miller allegedly attempted to leave the American Legion after consuming alcoholic beverages when he struck the victim’s vehicle that was legally parked and unoccupied in the parking lot. The victim left the American Legion hall to try and stop Miller but was struck by Miller's vehicle in the process, police said. Miller then fled the scene, according to authorities. Officers found Miller at his home and arrested him.
Miller was released on personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear at Candia Circuit Court on April 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 4
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483