Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault
Jurors found Timothy Longua, 42, not guilty of three counts of felonious sexual assault and single counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault.
He still faces a second trial involving allegations that he sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl who also stayed over at his home.
Keefe also criticized during the trial how a Londonderry police detective pressured Longua during a voluntary interview at the police department, then became selective in how his client’s statements were used in an affidavit seeking his arrest.
Assistant County Attorney Jennifer Haggar argued that the girl had no reason to fabricate being sexually assaulted by Longua.
She also asked jurors to compare Longua’s police interview with his testimony, noting it was filled with exclamations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917