Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault
Jurors found Timothy Longua, 42, not guilty of three counts of felonious sexual assault and single counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault.
He still faces a second trial involving allegations that he sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl who also stayed over at his home.
Keefe also criticized during the trial how a Londonderry police detective pressured Longua during a voluntary interview at the police department, then became selective in how his client’s statements were used in an affidavit seeking his arrest.
Assistant County Attorney Jennifer Haggar argued that the girl had no reason to fabricate being sexually assaulted by Longua.
She also asked jurors to compare Longua’s police interview with his testimony, noting it was filled with exclamations.
READER COMMENTS: 14
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917