Girl Scouts need help sending cookies to military personnel overseas
Thanks to the New Hampshire Air National Guard's Family Readiness support program, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains will give soldiers a taste of home: Girl Scout Cookies.
You may purchase a half case ($24), full case ($48), or just send a donation. There are 12 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in each case.
To take part, mail checks along with your name, address, and phone number by March 30 to: Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains, Attn: Operation Cookie, P.O. Box 10832, Bedford 03110-0832.
The Girl Scout Cookie program continues in New Hampshire and Vermont through March 16.
Call the Cookie Hotline at 888-474-9686, extension 4201, or go to www.girlscoutsgwm.org and click on the "cookie locator" to find a booth sale near you.
Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains serves more than 12,300 girls thanks to 5,000 trained and volunteers throughout New Hampshire and Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View - Charles Lane: Obama's wedge issue is the seductive lure of golf - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: If the Islamic State is not evil, then what is? - 2
- George Will: Will we build the Navy we need? - 1
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Liberal urban police policies won't quell riots - 0
- Another View -- Frank Guinta: I am uniquely qualified to represent NH in Congress - 12
- Deroy Murdock: The indictment of Rick Perry is bizarre and unfounded - 0
- Another View - Marc Champion: A strong terror policy would cure Obama's golf woes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Tuition tax credits make a return