Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts
Robert Doane, 28, was convicted of possession of a controlled drug, sale of a controlled drug, being an armed career criminal, being felony in possession of a deadly weapon and receiving stolen property in Hillsborough County Superior Court North.
Art teacher indicted
Tagalakis Fedor, who was fired by the school district, is scheduled for trial March 17 on charges related to her alleged involvement.
He was indicted in September 2013 on a charge of conspiracy to commit sale. At the time of his September indictment, White’s address was listed as 49 Lufkin Road, Weare.
Tagalakis Fedor was initially charged with endangering the welfare of a child because her two young sons also lived in the Sagamore Street apartment.
According to court documents released at the time of Tagalakis Fedor’s initial arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, she told police that it was convenient to have Doane there so she could leave her children with him while she and White were away from the house. Court documents also show the children’s room was across from the one shared by Tagalakis Fedor and White, where a gun identified as belonging to Doane was left, loaded with hollow point bullets, on top of a dresser.
Police said Tagalakis Fedor told them she kept a Highpoint C-9 semi-automatic pistol on a shelf in her closet in the bedroom. She also told them she and White had recently sold two other handguns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483