Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts
Robert Doane, 28, was convicted of possession of a controlled drug, sale of a controlled drug, being an armed career criminal, being felony in possession of a deadly weapon and receiving stolen property in Hillsborough County Superior Court North.
Art teacher indicted
Tagalakis Fedor, who was fired by the school district, is scheduled for trial March 17 on charges related to her alleged involvement.
He was indicted in September 2013 on a charge of conspiracy to commit sale. At the time of his September indictment, White’s address was listed as 49 Lufkin Road, Weare.
Tagalakis Fedor was initially charged with endangering the welfare of a child because her two young sons also lived in the Sagamore Street apartment.
According to court documents released at the time of Tagalakis Fedor’s initial arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, she told police that it was convenient to have Doane there so she could leave her children with him while she and White were away from the house. Court documents also show the children’s room was across from the one shared by Tagalakis Fedor and White, where a gun identified as belonging to Doane was left, loaded with hollow point bullets, on top of a dresser.
Police said Tagalakis Fedor told them she kept a Highpoint C-9 semi-automatic pistol on a shelf in her closet in the bedroom. She also told them she and White had recently sold two other handguns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917