Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft
The NGB proposes to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft at one of five locations: Forbes Air National Guard Station, Kansas; Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey; Pease Air National Guard Base, N.H.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; and Rickenbacker, Ohio.
The complete analysis is provided in the draft EIS, which has been provided for public review and comment and can be viewed at www.angkc46aeis.com
All members of the public and media are invited to attend the local hearing from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Portsmouth City Hall, Mary C. Dondero Chambers, 1 Junkins Ave.,
Forward comments to the KC‑46A EIS Project Manager, NGB/A7AM, Shepperd Hall, 3501 Fetchet Avenue, Joint Base Andrews, Md. 20762-5157 or submit via email to email@example.com.
You may also submit comments via the project website at www.angkc46aeis.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection