Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft
The NGB proposes to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft at one of five locations: Forbes Air National Guard Station, Kansas; Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey; Pease Air National Guard Base, N.H.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; and Rickenbacker, Ohio.
The complete analysis is provided in the draft EIS, which has been provided for public review and comment and can be viewed at www.angkc46aeis.com
All members of the public and media are invited to attend the local hearing from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Portsmouth City Hall, Mary C. Dondero Chambers, 1 Junkins Ave.,
Forward comments to the KC‑46A EIS Project Manager, NGB/A7AM, Shepperd Hall, 3501 Fetchet Avenue, Joint Base Andrews, Md. 20762-5157 or submit via email to email@example.com.
You may also submit comments via the project website at www.angkc46aeis.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Britain's Prince William and wife, Kate, expecting second baby - 0
- Comedian Joan Rivers dead at age 81 says daughter - 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 4
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 5
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 1
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 14
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Do you agree or disagree with the decision of a Missouri grand jury to not indict a police officer in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager?
- Total Votes: 1371