Mont Vernon man survives latest 'American Idol' cut
Mont Vernon native Alex Preston continued his run on the singing contest show "American Idol," making the cut Thursday night to the top 11 of the show's 13th season.
"Thank you so much. TOP 11!!! Please keep voting! I love my fans. I love my family. I love everyone," Preston tweeted after the results show Thursday night.
The 20-year-old, whose real name is Alex Preston Philbrick, has said he is a self-proclaimed "band nerd" who plays 11 instruments and was a member of the local band Undertow.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.