Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday
Alfred Nyonee, 18, of 82 W. Brook St., who was hit on the arm by a stick in the Laurel Street incident, was arrested Monday at Manchester High School West after a fight at the school that police say started with a tweet to which Nyonee objected and continued with an alleged exchange of blows and Nyonee shouting threats and refusing to quiet down.
Nicole Solomon, 24, put a Prospect Street address on her bail information form, but told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Tuesday that although she has a Central Street mailing address, she just took a job in Nashua that provides room and board.
Michael Fisher, 31, who lists the homeless shelter as his address, was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday for the second day in a row. But because the alleged actions that prompted the charges of simple assault and criminal threatening occurred Feb. 16, and predate the charges he was arraigned on Monday, there was no effort to revoke his bail.
Because Fisher is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail on Monday’s charges, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier asked for $5,000 personal recognizance bail on the additional charges. Trial on all the charges is scheduled for April 2.
Shaina Madden, 23, of 37 Appleton St., Tuesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she missed her January court date on a theft charge because she was out of state in a rehab facility.
Bail was continued at $3,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony set for April 2 and trial on the misdemeanor set for April 29.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917