Monadnock Chairman and CEO Richard Verney is a company man in a rural New Hampshire town, working to keep his firm alive in a cutthroat business. Verney knows paper well, having been in the industry for much of his life. His father bought the company in the 40ís and he went to work in 1969, taking the reins in 1978 when his father passed away. He has lived close to the mill for most of his life and it means a lot to him and his community.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment