Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Two arrested in separate gun incidents at Manchester clubs
Felipe Olinger, 29, of 485 Dubuque St. was charged with felony criminal threatening and reckless conduct in connection with an incident that occurred last week.
Just before 11 p.m. on Friday, a police officer working a security detail at Drynk nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., noticed Olinger and called for backup, police said. He was arrested without incident.
About 12:40 a.m. on Saturday, Timothy O'Regan, 21, of 141 Second St. was charged with carrying a concealed firearm without a permit and drug possession, according to police.
Police said they confirmed O'Regan did not have a permit, and he was arrested.
O'Regan was charged with possession of a controlled narcotic in addition to the gun charge. He was released on $1,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483