New Hampshire Religion News Briefs
The Franciscan Mystery Players is a group of youth and adults from the Manchester area that travels around the state presenting an experience of healing and hope.
Because of the intensity of the subject matter of suffering and death, it may not be recommended for very young children.
For more information, contact Carrie Soucy, youth minister, at 669-7444.
Pelham penny sale
PELHAM — St. Patrick Parish will be hold a penny sale sponsored by the Women's Guild on Saturday, March 1, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, March 2, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Community Center (behind the church, lower parking lot).
Suncook church to hold supper
PEMBROKE — The Suncook United Methodist Church is holding a church supper on Saturday, March 1.
The menu includes roast pork, mashed potatoes and homemade pies.
CHESTER — The Chester Congregational and Baptist Church will hold a St. Patrick's Day Dinner on Saturday, March 15, from 5 to 7 p.m. in Stevens Memorial Hall. 1 Chester St.
The cost is $12 for adults and $5 for children under 12, payable at the door. Proceeds benefit the church.
For more information, call the church office at 887-4799, email firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit www.chesternhchurch.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Creating a place of honor for servicemen lost of sea - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Help sought to place cemetery wreaths - 0
- Mason man pens book on veterans - 0
- Non-profit receives grant to get veterans on the move - 0
- Housing vouchers are available for veterans - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran - 0
- Students, veterans will be recognized for making state tree decorations - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events - 0
- Commentary- Mary Tamposi: Let's bring an end to homelessness among veterans - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 2
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 1
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm