March workshop at Loeb School to focus on open access to information, public’s right to know
The New England First Amendment Coalition and the Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications are
The workshop will run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the school, 749 E. Industrial Park Dr.
Media attorney Gregory V. Sullivan will speak about the origins and sources of constitutional and statutory rights to know and receive information, including the federal Freedom of Information Act and New Hampshire’s right to know law.
Sunshine Week, March 16-22, is a national initiative to open a dialogue about the crucial role open government and freedom of information play in a democracy.
A question-and answer-period also is planned. Registration isn’t necessary.
For more information, call Rosanna Cavanagh at NEFAC, 1-401-331-7209.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change