March workshop at Loeb School to focus on open access to information, public’s right to know
The New England First Amendment Coalition and the Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications are
The workshop will run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the school, 749 E. Industrial Park Dr.
Media attorney Gregory V. Sullivan will speak about the origins and sources of constitutional and statutory rights to know and receive information, including the federal Freedom of Information Act and New Hampshire’s right to know law.
Sunshine Week, March 16-22, is a national initiative to open a dialogue about the crucial role open government and freedom of information play in a democracy.
A question-and answer-period also is planned. Registration isn’t necessary.
For more information, call Rosanna Cavanagh at NEFAC, 1-401-331-7209.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate