Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested on warrant facing additional drug charges
Carrie Collins, 28, of 167 Merrimack St., was arraigned Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a Manchester felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
Probation hold trumps bail
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Aaron Roux, 25, of 188 Bell St., but it won’t be operative unless a 72-hour probation hold is lifted. Police prosecutors said Roux’s criminal history includes convictions for resisting arrest and theft by unauthorized taking.
Multiple code violations
Jean Mars, 39, of 89 Pennacook St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Wednesday after being arrested on drug sale warrants.
Mars objected to the prosecutors’ request for $20,000 cash/surety bail, with conditions including a waiver of extradition and a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917