Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested on warrant facing additional drug charges
Carrie Collins, 28, of 167 Merrimack St., was arraigned Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a Manchester felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
Probation hold trumps bail
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Aaron Roux, 25, of 188 Bell St., but it won’t be operative unless a 72-hour probation hold is lifted. Police prosecutors said Roux’s criminal history includes convictions for resisting arrest and theft by unauthorized taking.
Multiple code violations
Jean Mars, 39, of 89 Pennacook St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Wednesday after being arrested on drug sale warrants.
Mars objected to the prosecutors’ request for $20,000 cash/surety bail, with conditions including a waiver of extradition and a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 26
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 9
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917