Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested on warrant facing additional drug charges
Carrie Collins, 28, of 167 Merrimack St., was arraigned Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a Manchester felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
Probation hold trumps bail
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Aaron Roux, 25, of 188 Bell St., but it won’t be operative unless a 72-hour probation hold is lifted. Police prosecutors said Roux’s criminal history includes convictions for resisting arrest and theft by unauthorized taking.
Multiple code violations
Jean Mars, 39, of 89 Pennacook St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Wednesday after being arrested on drug sale warrants.
Mars objected to the prosecutors’ request for $20,000 cash/surety bail, with conditions including a waiver of extradition and a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 3
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hassan vetoes bill to impose 'politeness' standards on public employees - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 4
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 1
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 4
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 5
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917