Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Merrimack police arrest driver for DWI after crash
Kaja Maguire, 29, of 17 Winrow Drive, was arrested Thursday morning after police received a report about 1:30 a.m. concerning a possible intoxicated driver who hit the island at Bon Bon's Mobil.
An officer spotted Maguire's vehicle as it was driving north on Daniel Webster Highway, near Industrial Drive. Police said he observed a number of moving violations and then stopped the vehicle near Star Drive.
Maguire is charged with aggravated DWI and conduct after an accident.
She was later released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail, pending a March 11 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
Downhill: Obamacare vs. ski areas
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917