Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Merrimack police arrest driver for DWI after crash
Kaja Maguire, 29, of 17 Winrow Drive, was arrested Thursday morning after police received a report about 1:30 a.m. concerning a possible intoxicated driver who hit the island at Bon Bon's Mobil.
An officer spotted Maguire's vehicle as it was driving north on Daniel Webster Highway, near Industrial Drive. Police said he observed a number of moving violations and then stopped the vehicle near Star Drive.
Maguire is charged with aggravated DWI and conduct after an accident.
She was later released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail, pending a March 11 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 1
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 1
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 5
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917